Jeanette has spent all her life living in North Queensland. Relocating from Townsville to Cairns in 1992 where she lived for five years, and then moving to Mareeba in 1997.
I am your competitive advantage
My track record with promoting businesses is renowned from:
- 10 years combination of project management, marketing and event experience, each project achievement of goals and desired outcomes. Recent projects include: business awards, economic publications, forums, skills expo (skills day out)
- 20 years of senior administration experience and 7 years management experience of two office locations, these being top performing sites under a government contract during turbulent times
- One of three most successful licensee’s in Australia & USA, of a leading independent email marketing company, Great Look Pty Ltd. My license region hosts a population of 45,000 people
- During my time with Mareeba Chamber of Commerce facilitated a performance increased: 408% increase in turnover and a 420% increase in membership within a 4 year period. They secured the largest construction deal on the Tablelands ($445m) as a joint venture partner and MCOC was recognised by CCIQ (Commerce Queensland) to be one of 3 leading chambers within Queensland
- Diploma of Front Line Management and a Certificate IV Workplace Trainer & Assessment
- Experience as a Master of Ceremonies for business events such as launches, special VIP occasions, new product line releases
- HUGE community engagement advocate – proud member of Mareeba Rotary Club, Great Wheel Barrow Race Committee Member (5 years), Secretary of Friends of Mareeba Hospital (Mareeba Hospital Foundation)
Your business will be marketed professionally with no boundaries using strong and creative messages focusing on your point of difference. Each promotional activity is designed to increase profits, awareness and customer retention pushing your business into overdrive.
Engage with Jeanette by contacting us>>
Gulf Savannah Development (GSD) has engaged Jeanette Sturiale, The Opportunity Consultant, for a number of jobs in the last two years and has been impressed not only with the quality of her work but also her commitment to supporting the small business community. Jeanette communicates well, produces agreed outcomes to a high standard and on-time, and is always a pleasure to work with. We recommend other organisations consider Jeanette if they are looking for support with their corporate communications or marketing efforts. Rob Maclister – CEO Gulf Savannah Development